Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium
Award-winning and engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market. Its built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere.
CHARGING & POWER
With no gasoline needed, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It’s safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outoor project.
Features 1425 watt-hours (132,000mAh/10.8V, 396,000mAH/3.7V) and versatile outputs (2.4A USB, AC and 120W 12V) for charging up to 10 devices at once. From phones to fridges, laptops to power tools, power it all without noise, fumes, or gasoline.
We start with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium features a pure-sine wave inverter, which provides safe, clean power for all electronic devices. It provides the same continuous power (1500W) as an inverter generator with nearly double the surge capacity (up to 3000W).
Two ways to charge:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1400 Lithium in about 14-25 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours. Pro Tip: Purchase an additional wall charger to cut charging time in half
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
- Smartphone 70+ Recharges
- POV Camera 230+ Recharges
- Headlamp 230+ Recharges
- Tablet 52+ Recharges
- Laptop 23+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life 465+ Hours
- Fridge 23+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV 14 hours.
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 46-112 Hours
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel: 23-56 Hours
- Boulder 200 Solar Panel: 11-28 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 2.4V (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (160W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Product SKU: 38002
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 45.6 lbs (20.7 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 38.6 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 1428 Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
|Manufacturers Item Code||38003|